Implementation of Examination Reforms
Evolve methods of assessment of student's performance, the conduct of examinations and notification of results
Pre-examination processes - Timetable generation, OMR, student list generation, invigilators, squads, attendance sheet, online payment gateway, etc. Examination process - Examination material management, logistics.
Question Paper Setting : For setting the question papers, subject experts with Doctoral Degree and having more than 15 years experience working in Autonomous Colleges/ State Universities of south India are identified from organizational websites or by collection of data from Controller of Examinations of institutions as mentioned above. Willingness is taken from the identified TenSubject Experts 3 months before conduction of examinations. Out of Ten Subject Expert List Chief Controller of Examination has suggest the Subject Experts Names. Thereafter, we will send a mail to respective Subject Experts along with Syllabus Copy, Encoded Question Paper Template. We are insisted that Question Paper must be qualitative and high standard follows Bloom's Taxonomy.
We are not conducing CBTs..
Selection of Question Paper Procedure: We have 3 Sets of Question Paper from Selected Subject Experts. In these 3 Set of Question Papers before Half an Hour commencement of Examination through Random Lottery System in presence of Chief Controller of Examination, Controller of Examination, and Addl. Controller of Examination along with Concerned Department HOD.
We are strictly implementing Qualitative Standard Question Papers.
- Post examination process:Attendance Capture, OMR based exam result, Auto Processing, generic result processing and certification. The college has a separate Examination wing headed by Controller of Examinations (COE). For the smooth conduct of examination process, different committees like Automation committee, Examination conduct committee, Evaluation committee, decoding committee etc. also helps the COE office. COE office appoints examination superintendents, invigilators and flying squads for smooth conduct of examination. COE along with all these committees successfully handles Pre-exam process, Exam process and Post-exam process
- The Office of the Controller of Examinations has been provided enough facilities to smoothly conduct the examination related work in fair and transparent manner. College has a separate examination branch with dedicated staff and their offices are equipped with computers, printer, internet connectivity. COE office has separate evaluation center, decoding section, secrecy section and automation section.
- After decoding the Question Papers each page scan and store script wise and subject wise. We are identified External Evaluator from various Autonomous Institution, having more than 15 years of experience and handled that subject more than 5 times, preferably Doctorates are Chief Supervisor of the Subject. Under supervision uniform evaluation will be carried throughout the subject.
- CC cameras are installed in every corner of exam branch.
- Maintaining the separate High-end Server for exam branch.
- Using High End examination software for registering the courses, fee collection, OMR preparation, Hall Ticket Preparation and result processing
- We are following Single Evaluation
- We are not implementing moderation after evaluation.
- So far, we are not following any exemption rule for differently abled persons.
- We are allowing revaluation & challenging valuation after declaration of results.
- In even series of examinations, 28 students applied for RV/RC and 7 students only have passed.
- Highest Score obtained out of Revaluation/ Challenging valuation/ End examinations is considered.
- Yes, we are providing photocopy of answer booklet to the student if they applied for RV.
Examination Section Procedure:
- Internal marks entry
- Internal Marks reports subject wise & consolidated
- Verify In-complete internal marks entry
- Absentee / copy entry by Exam-Centre In-Charge after each paper
- Scan each External Answer script subject wise store in High end Software
- We adapt the Digital Evaluation in our examination branch premises
- Answer Book Valuation by faculty & filling of Marks on Control sheet
- Verification and locking
- Code No Decoding to Roll Number
- Absolute or Relative Grading - Allot absolute or relative grades for each course.
- Result Preparation - Grades, SGPA & CGPA calculation by applying Exam Ordinances
- First TR Printing
- Scrutiny of TR
- Corrections in Marks data with higher logins
- Final Result Calculation
- Tabulation Register - TR, Student Mark sheet / Grade Cards & Gazette and other reports printing
- Result SMS to students
- Dispatch of Mark sheets / Grade cards to student
- Provisional Degree Certificate and Degree.
- MIS Reports - according to semester, subject, gender, grade etc.
Regulations Related and Other Activities
We have conducted Advanced Supplementary examinations for I year II semester with acceptance of JNTUH Nominee.
Credits required for promotion are as per academic regulations
I year to II year → 50% credits up to first year second semester
II year to III year → 60% credits up to second year second semester
III year to IV year → 60% credits up to third year second semester
As a measure of the performance of a student, a 10-point absolute grading system using the following letter grades (as per UGC/AICTE Guidelines) and corresponding percentage of marks shall be followed:
| Letter Grade (UGC Guidelines) || Points || % of Marks secured in a subject or course (Class Intervals) |
| O (Outstanding) || 10 || Greater than or equal to 90% |
| A+(Excellent) || 9 || 80 and less than 90% |
| A(Very Good) || 8 || 70 and less than 80% |
| B+(Good) || 7 || 60 and less than 70% |
| B(Average) || 6 || 50 and less than 60% |
| C(Pass) || 5 || 40 and less than 50% |
| F(Fail) || 0 || Below 40% |
| AB (Absent) || 0 || - |